2010年12月31日星期五

5 may look "centres of excellence beauty" PK_ Mao Yu Heng

May 5, is the "new Lake Cup of excellence beauty sessions" official game, five World Championship on our five female chess player of confrontation, I was a little bit further forward to nervousness, sinbill consolidation loan mortgage second ce even in 1994 on the national team Coulee lost to me that bringing up, I want to say I kept the Coulee effort to win my, I am toying preferably not pumping to Coulee, so as not to give him the opportunity of vengeance, HA HA. But I am not very good luck, tend to be more tied to the who, the more likely to get into anyone 's. Then take a look. As for the end is the excellence team wins or our female chess player team win, now really bad prediction, but I think that the new Lake group organise such competitionotebook data recoveryns, to our great female chess player is good, at least, can arouse the attention of our female chess player. Members of the League, if may day to Hangzhou Tourism remember, new jersey home equity loan rates5 may see beautiful "PK" centres of excellence, to support our female chess player. Three days ago, a friend of mine told me that the Internet has a forum published a set of photos of me, I went to see on the Internet, this forum or traditional Chinese characters, was probably a Web Forum for overseas, do not know how they get to this group of pictures, I discovered later, there are many domestic forum also go via this set of photos. Remember, last year a media take a group photo, this group of pictures I think I have some good, some of my friends asked me to photograph, and later began to give away. But I think this forum got my photos have no other meaning, to say nothing of commercial purpose, so think about it. My family also some photos, I had the time will tidy up on my blog.

没有评论:

发表评论