2010年12月29日星期三

Junior Korean grammar _ ��������

AuxMortgage Loans Bad Credit iliary nominative auxilbeverly hills plastic surgeryiaries ga/I is located in every sentenflorida accident attorneyce subject, however, that is the auxiliary words preceding nouns, pronouns, numbers should be the subject of that sentence. Accusative auxiliaries eul/reul located behind every Word object, which means that the preceding a noun particle and pronouns should be the object of that sentence. Example ceol su ga eul cyeoss eo gong yo. zhezhu play. gong I ceol su reul cyeoss eo yo. ball zhezhu.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------�� nominative and auxiliaries in the ga/I, eun/neun difference �� beginners many will find that there are two pairs of lettered words nominative and auxiliaries, ga/I, eun/neun, from grammar point uses almost the same, then the distinction from what perspective they? 1. look at the answers for the questions focused on where the nominative and the ga/I "is the answer to" ga nu? " (Who is the ...?), "mu eos I" (what is ...?), "myeoc I" (several ...?) The emphasis of the answer above is subject of subjects such as: nu-ga ni un jeon su ib gga? Jeo bun I un jeon su ib ni da. who is the driver? He is a driver-mu eos I na yo iss nal go? Je bi ga yo nal go iss eo-what's on the fly? Swallows fly specify something in the object later (or rather, had clearly know who he is) used by Tim Italy final "neun/eun" indicates that you want to the object of the action or statement, then the nature of the focus on the presentation content-gug jeo neun jung gi ge su cul ib gong jang geun mu e seo ha ni da go iss seub. I work in China machinery import and export Corporation .2. If there is no relativities. whether contrasting relations is "neun/eun" and "I" in ga/use the difference between one of the more frequently used in final "I" indicates that the ga/answer questions (who?? few?) The main body, and there is no comparison between concepts. Tim Italy final "neun/eun" indicates that some of the concepts, said in the contrast and comparison to other objects, to emphasize the tone as: hag hag gyo saeng I ro gan da. students to schools. here answers "who go to school", there is no comparison concept. eun hag hag saeng gyo ro gan da. students to schools. here includes the others do not go to school "means, with the only student to go to school" means, in relation with others, say .3. see statement object is specified beforehand, or prior do not know the provisional discovered. State of the objects is determined beforehand (as already mentioned objects), the key is bound to the contents of the statement, then using "neun/eun". statement object is not determined in advance, but temporary encounter certain matters arising after, when I used the ga/"as: gyo u ri hag neun jeon je il gug e seo dae hag I da keun-our University is the largest University-u ri ra neun na ju yi & # 51064; I da. we are the masters of the country more than two sentences were. before the specified statement after the object is to illustrate the. ya! geu deul I I reoh ge yeol seong jeog eu ro gu ha il neun! na. dry so positive they! eo rin I deul I gong weon e seo nol go iss da. children are playing in the park for more than two sentences. a statement object to a temporary Discovery (experience), is seen to know, is not explicitly specified beforehand .4. at double the subject of the sentence, large subject "neun/eun", small subjects the ga/I "as: bang eun I jib I keu da. this House room is big." I was a big subject jib ", it is in that sentence should indicate the main object; "Bang" is "keu da" subject, in the full sentence is small subjects.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------azimuth auxiliaries ' e ', ' e ' in terms of seo. But this term should mean direction or destination of the the nouns. ' E ' ' e seo ' is equivalent to the modern Chinese ' to ' or ' in '. Example seo ul e ga yo. Go to Seoul. ???? ????. In the school. Direction auxiliaries/way auxiliaries ro/ro is located behind the the nouns eu. This auxiliary words said props or method. Example taeg si ro ga yo. Take a taxi to go. Statement of affirmation and negation Korean sentences language tail as I da, that sentence is in the affirmative. sentence end as the phrase (I/ga) a ni da, that sentence is in the negative. example geu neun han gug sa ram I da. He is Korea. Geu neun han gug sa ram I a ni da. He was not a Korea. Iss da/eobs da have/no example geu neun han gug cin gu ga iss da. He has friends in Korea. Geu neun han gug cin da gu ga eobs. he had no friends in Korea. An remuneration geu neun gim ci reul meog neun da. he eat kimchi. Geu neun gim ci reul an meog neun da. He doesn't eat kimchi.

没有评论:

发表评论