2010年12月31日星期五

"Beauty such as clouds, full of joy filled with regret _ little

February 5, fromnotebook data recovery Hengdian to go to Nanjing participated in "beauty such as the launch of the cloud. Too long to update, bill consolidation loan mortgage second really sorry! recent daily non-stop shooting the rainy clouds ", haven't rested, not to say hello to everyone. 5 February difficult took a day off, to Nanjing participated in my friendship appeared in TV drama "beauty such as cloud" Conference. Apart from a few days to weary, was also full of joy and unfortunately, the play of my Royal Sonesta is too small, and Toshio babes with deduction of 80 after our generation's life and work of the State. 5 day morning 9 points,new jersey home equity loan rates because last night to early morning untilaftersixoclock, slightly up late the next. Five-hour drive to let me have a short rest, at two o'clock at the confluence of Nanjing, and sister, immediately went to make-up changing clothes, doing various preparation before the meeting. Five o'clock ceremony formally starting �� �� �� �� �� �� Next to me was the Belle Zhao Ke is our guide Jiang Tian Liang handsome guy and "beauty like cloud of dinner good people, but I just don't have time to eat. In this I have to thank Peter Ho this good comrades. The night have only a piece of meat is, he gave me, or else really starved to death. Eight or so I took the excitement was also regrettable that landed on the way of return. Excitement is able to join Chiang guide play really happy, and so many boyfriends: babes together with good mood, but unfortunately due to the nature of the relationship, the Royal Sonesta is too small, so I have a fascinating feeling. Some early morning, I do not know, I went back to the Hengdian, go day six to start, my heart has not yet been suppressed by the ripples sleep!

没有评论:

发表评论