2010年12月29日星期三

Add Sai-sense this early blue, animal husbandry and health _ cliffs

I do not know when the heart is no longer the slightest sense of superiority of college students, even in the most humble themselves, for the school does not have any hope of time I have never lost; when you're not the WTO wabeverly hills plastic surgerys stubborn prejudices narrow bricks in occlusion party corner and think that college students have many wonderful position, dreaming, dream and think that the University at least our spring; but until we had to know the status of a true, college students: it is a press self-esteem, to all non-resistant to deeply convinced of the bow, a consciously make people lose finally approved for Justice and clear the so-called justice is not the mainstream of society for a period of transition. So I can't believe that I have to such an extent, what is the University asked me to become mature or sink, I guess I'm not sure this definition. Any real feelings is fated to be, dare I say it is their own experience of Gnosis will, whatever its soMortgage Loans Bad Credit urce cannot be believable, I is the reason why this is so because I feel that my experience has been enough to make me agitated. When one dream to nightmare appear before me, I think I lost the entire person I always conservative's bottom line. When you see all hope if empty, see even better than his own people are on your own, see the crudest ignorance of embarrassment in front of others, see one of my minor mistakes in others smothered by helplessly, magnified hundreds of thousands of times and proud, to see what I would like to make friends because of jealousy on I heart laxity, see things that I had no answer to the original without loss was I didn't point or wrong, I'm really sad. I once had a word for "most someone is notflorida accident attorney the achievement of scholars," this sentence today reminds me of the profound significance will find a few, to University after I first felt is learned is that to say thanks, thank you, but when I forced myself to get rid of farmers natural shyness to cover my heart in my humble and we all find that when I provincial cities give me comfort is much larger than on my fight against exclusion. I came two months. I have the feeling of having two jobs, one is the leaflets, the second is a waitress. Who has a heart of self-respect, and the bottom line is I just pride Super man first work go single is on my initial test, I don't know how I convince myself, perhaps out of desire for independence, has achieved full independence within his own vanity, but I have to say start is smooth-subsequently happened is that I feel quite dark when I top burning some arrogant people destroyed I reached for the past of the account, and shouted at farewell delayed his things, and I hiding from the bent down to pick up the poor were he break the list of my long time watching the man back, angry, sad, my mind was stagnant. Although I also met many good people. Some polite to take over the list and a thanks, by the way, and I had a few words of encouragement I, I was struck by several kids call me uncle, though at that time I was very difficult to accept but now I also have a sense of satisfaction (but faintly make me feel it seems China just forces focused on minor children, isn't it a tragedy for adults?, by precept and example of Messenger has deviated from his conversation with practical action to spread evil). But even if this cannot be the slightest weakened my mind he deeply against my self-esteem, bottom line, let me unconsciously feel the bottom of the social life, this is the community should not be present in food. My value make me unable to look at, my confidence has been violated, he let me can only crawl around, trying to look for but don't know the direction. The second work I was hoping to learn the attitude and go, but I there's little that is affected by anybody, proprietress of wigged waited most, make you feel bad, I only did the job, didn't say anything for me. The first day I worked in food, my partner just zoned single, nearly all the dishes are all I serve, I am too tired to me does not work. Happen at night and some thing, we have guests to bully others were injured employees, I stayed in the hospital all night. But even then I was rooted in this, gradually become familiar with the workflow, but I still cannot stand it is suddenly hot and cold of boss; those hateful friends personally say one thing and do another behind; there are those who make noble guests, they seem to look down from the bones to the waiter is a noble gesture you bend and game playOur self-esteem, they are demanding that their point, their self-righteous, their stubbornness: how many times I want to refute them I was face to face, Church College, but I have this courage; not to mention what a University, a food and drink by family, one cannot take care of themselves, a desire to be self-righteous, thou, overly ambitious people what qualifications are awarded to students. I instantly confused the hell am I give myself the next kind of positioning. My humble, my self-injury, has let me down a half point courage. Stay here for a long time, has gradually adapted, from the outset of quiet and do, to see the circumstances of the later, I think I'm getting lazy, there is no exaggeration to books that show desire I had already been recognized more and more of the previously spurned, I began to melt into the once upon a time in my opinion the so-called people's waste slag Wo. Recently I was always confused, I do not feel that they are in the more mature, the contrary is moving in the direction of my aversion to spare no effort to run, but I really really don't want to do in front of others a flattering compliment shameless, did not want to be at ease and confident of the mask's familiar kantan lies, not because a meager profit mutual strife framed, not reluctantly supported arrogance of overlooking the should have sympathy for the weak, do not want to do black and white world boast their own ex post of subtlety. I just want to find one I myself can breathe side corner, only my own world torn mask, Liao Yang wound, mend, bathing in the peace of mind, compensations, but that reality. Perhaps at least I do not expect it. No matter what the world is, I only wish I could live, facing the sea, blossoming, do a little happiness of believers.

没有评论:

发表评论