2010年11月28日星期日

China football on the road of Socrates and hit the _ Socrates

New Chinese soccer team, today is about to begin a new journey in Shanghai, in the evening they will young domestic coach Gao Hongbo, led, and world soccer champions Germany to confront, 1 June, they will continue in Qinhuangdao engaged Asian football teams and West Asia Wolf Iran, we will organize national fans started series fans for Chinese soccer shout, this life I-China's most romantic fans will continue to support the Chinese football, continue to set foot in China on the way for football thorns bumps, I already Socrates own life all over to the Chinese football. Socrates and hit the "TITLE =" Chinese football Socrates on the road and hit the "/> because I am a Chinese, I want to own mother's dignity, and is the reason why we can never waived! looks forward to the progress of the Chinese football, more looking forward to the two match, hemorrhagic, play standards of the Chinese football, never let our fans sad! I'm crazy, but also very sensible; I was very weak and strong; I was very depressed and very happy; I was very small, very great. I open up the dark �� bright, experienced storm �� the Rainbow, the selection is bitter-happy harvest failure �� successful, I don't care about anything. Because, football in my heart, cares Chinese football has long been beyond love and cherish my life, I am the son of the Chinese people, I deeply love their mother country. Socrates and hit the "TITLE =" Chinese football Socrates on the road and hit the "/> Socrates and hit the" TITLE = "Chinese football Socrates on the road and hit the "/> (Chinese football, road ? picture story: Socrates) pictures from: Southern sports law destined to all drunk, and I wake up, hopefully now, I wish to all present and future, wake up, and I'm drunk, I use the supremacy of a vision for fans of football's life can return for the rebirth of the Chinese football and Nirvana, I am willing, I will, I am happy, I offer!

没有评论:

发表评论