2010年11月28日星期日

Football these things _Shevkeke

After labor day we play the game, the rest of rest, and I toss the frustrating �� and finally, in football, I honor wounded. This is the trick your opponent's face, then your opponent is one high-Martha, poor me this little body plate! see the ball fell at the network, and then I pulled thigh or mild. This is good, drugstore of Yunnan baiyao and sales. At the same time the on this day, the weather was just that the Mainland Edition of Meteor Garden Theatre Group also in the course of filming on the runway. It was a rain drama actress wore uniforms, and then ran in the rain, while the actor has to catch up later. A cursory look at the woman's long, guy was a bit Over. A group shot, repeatedly playing with a lot of times, the fire engines of running out of water estimated, and actress get well miserable, but Director not lianxiangxiyu, six more, before shouting in the afternoons. In fact, really, because we were shooting over there, many of us play football is not absorbed, change seeing actress. I saw that football to the feet, stopped, and then there's also a minute looking back three times. Two things come with absolutely no good, it should be like me, glorious wounded and then sitting on the grass to directly see the ... ... This season, it seems that no good on the BLOG wrote an article on Milan's article, feel ashamed for Milan Fans! as a matter of fact, not want, just beginning Milan performance is very bad, and I am also very noisy heart, never wrote. Thanks to the Champions League had never happened, we would not want to write. In fact, in my heart, I have been quietly support at Milan �C have the opportunity to see the ball, and certainly will not miss the opportunity to see the ball; no, nor the way manufacturing opportunities; it doesn't work, will also be concerned about the news. Or that sentence, hygiene is Milan, death is Milan's dead. This stage, Milan's strong, ranked second, but for the mistake at the beginning, this will be the champion is hard to say. However, there are four wheels, or wish to Milan. To do this, but it says that our comrade hostel small high. Ah, and about Manchester United, each field will look, each 45 look at two in the morning, get me to sleep, it really is. However, champions Manchester United played to others disturbedby, not easy, simply indulged him back. Like the original, because Milan, I do not have this ? FIFAOnline2 beta, not easy, recedes for a long time. Thus, work, learn, I will have a small play, rare pursuit game for so long. In fact, I don't really play the game. The Internet is nothing more than look at the news, writing BLOG. This time, a rare EA company FIFA's standalone into online gaming, then it is sincere, introduced to China, no play really sorry you are a football fan. From FIFA97 now Online, EA has continued the classic-classic opening game music, unique real player data, there is the simple and popular easy press. A person accustomed to one thing, it is hard to change, indeed. Want to speak at the campus there are mad to play live, but I still stick to FIFA, you live your, I my FIFA, which is used. They said I had a lot of lately black, why? I say play. Oh, I also have no white, black background is so easy to change. Football, football. Because football, because movement, wardrobe more a lot of movement, MOM said I too do not buy clothes, sports and leisure, every day is too immature to me, nor a positive charge, silent ...

没有评论:

发表评论