2010年11月23日星期二

Winter Street 147, back yard 籃 ball market _mjtam

The carousel us in more than 14. 媽 媽 at home, two brothers, two cousin, two cousin, I, and some idle if none of the people, and so on, every day is better than heat nao, Dad rules in our work. That year, because Japan anime <男兒當入樽> wind Wednesday all Sofia descent, with a shot of the hair's second brother to yourself is widespread cherry wood, Hi Welcome to shoot the ball and I think he is Mitsui life, small cousin sometime is a city of good PR, sometime and a flow-chuan feng, mood. That year, I have a personal home back yard 籃 ball rack. Time: every day at 3 pm on the University, I will go home with a group of friends, then hit the ball after brother 籃, go home, but also be cousin playing, this changes the us most Hi welcome's activities with my brother and my cousin, our friendly, said before is because together to play ball, because little carousel I just personal out gas bag, so to play with the ball before very meta 籃 yan he took. We play every day, so that makes people think cyan ~ have a pain in the sky, the time, hit the yellow head, then hit seven times in the evening, 6 cups of 媽 媽 do after Winter Street 147, tenants we'll withdraw eat first, leave or not to 6 cups your came home with a University, a friend or an idle if none of the people, and so we continue in the back yard, continuing to play until we ate rice. Then continue to operate. Until the ninth hour half day 終 in black,. Then, from the outside in the winter, snow, ice, ground ... We also really want to hurl 籃 ball. So we put the back yard on ice 剷 until a small piece of land for only. We respect this product only wear long 褲, short dresses, at minus 20 degrees in the winter play. I also record my brother because much 臉 凍 stiff on the smile. The carousel really fast music. Then it is the winter of that year, 媽 媽 pronounce with dad get married, 媽 媽 in return that summer, brother and cousin we also back to Hong Kong, I go on to high school, the logo and I in the University's friends we never rises somewhere high school, we also face carousel less a lot, but also less playing 籃 ball. I am also in that year, received the title change in my whole life 搖 滾 music. Couple of counties, the old friends will come to play a market 籃 ball. 媽 媽 get open with China after the back yard: grass 叢, wooden staircase also open dates/monthly fragile, 籃 ball rack Askew, online or off-on the turf of 籃 ball repeatedly because day 曬 rain but much 脫 color changes, shaped Nebula also changes into 鵝 egg-shaped. 籃 ball club lonely too. Cousin we also back to Hong Kong. Home is only me and my brother. The other day. We moved house. All East West are picked up, Columbia Executive in the car waiting for me on, I came to the 23 personal 兒 廚 room after the push-open access to the yard of the Oldsmobile, walk down the fragile wooden/ladder, pick up the changes shape 籃 ball, a strange attitude Mie Prefecture launched 籃. 籃 ball wear through the grey sky, hitting the ball in the orange box round open, hit "against the declarant and 籃 ball rack 搖 traction of squeaky voice everyone, in the afternoon of August back to dang it. I looked at the company after I radio digital fast music days 籃 ball, in the grey stone ground round Open box, and then 滾 to meadow stopped down from. Daft watched it. Then, Repeater body get open. Get open Winter Street 147,. My friends, my family and his friends in the current task. I, is the last one, in the Winter Street 147, back yard 籃 ball market beat 籃 ball. At that time, it is my last in Canada hit 籃 ball. That year I 15,. I have modified said personal, I love drawing drawing, a love tap single car, very love call 籃 ball, but I have to get open their love but of. Near future, but because of the weakness of attention year-round action, I then open lan began drawing drawing, see also friends with the areas we are counting on the observation car, g., n a. Then in my 29, yesterday, my friend call with team 籃 ball before. I give myself with a personal new 籃 ball.

没有评论:

发表评论