2010年11月28日星期日

Essay: son's soccer complex _ British real

Son's soccer complex in the third from left is the son, as is participation in the activities of street football. Play time his son with contact lenses. This is the son of partial leather foot that I gathered in Beijing last year my son's room finishing. There are also some old, dirty, I didn't take down. A few days to Beijing I found his new leather foot, might also have more than one pair, two pair. And then I came to know that these famous leather foot are price, some still use kangaroo leather. After graduating the son went to Nigeria, where he worked side edges and black kids playing football. Son said, where the black kids are filled by the sea in bare sand playing football, he played a start wearing shoes, but also try to bare feet and they play on the beach, but also put on, because the beach is too hot. Son said that here the black kids very sunny, behold these kids are begging, but from their immigrant in point saw no sorrow. Photos, son of Nigerian men dressed in national costumes and heiniu Jennifer together (the chest of the Beijing Olympics is later on). This suit is Jennifer helped do back did something pretty yellow belt pattern Brown pattern of narrow clothes, and Brown large hem dress and a clothes a patterned scarf. Apparel fabrics seems to be something with Palm trees, spinning very thin, very soft, very cool. Son lived in Nigeria for nearly a year, black girl Jennifer love him, but his son's mind all the soccer ball. His skill in Nigeria, has a great leap forward, in particular, and they learned dianqiu feet, and then again to shoulder above, then to the back show, breaking the restrictions of the stadium. He is a man in a small street, or in a little place in the football playing thrilled. In the summer of 2004 from Nigeria to return home to his son, and me to the airport to meet him. Just came back, he said that speaks to a second sentence, now you may forgot all about it. To Beijing, my son has attended several football clubs, and organizations set up a football team in Anshan fellow, regardless of what the team, the son is player. His son's football consciousness very strong, he was studying, I have seen him play in a game, he is not alone in the first half will be scored two goals and an assist in a. Anyway, I will not describe, nor understand football, in short, I've broken a voice as he. Son I too there after the call, and then not let me see him play. Son in Beijing are almost every week, back to Anshan playing one or two days, can also be used for a half day of time to play a few AISC high school; son live in Beijing Fang Zhuang, I am in the toroidal the building could not find his room, then see the doors of football, we know is he room; his son's football than his "leather foot", various colors, various patterns. All he settled in parts of football: my home, his grandmother, aunt, a friend's House ... Son of knees, arms, shoulders, has been playing down scar removal. I often told my son, you are not a national players, no medical insurance, playing so hard so seriously? I said this is useless, son so that when all is said and done, the football fanatics, not his love for football! son in Beijing organized street football often give some businesses advertising. Two years ago in Wangfujing Church, I see their street foot performances also accepted the Beijing TV sports channel. Son said that that was the third time to interview them. Back row right second son to sit. These photos are from my son found in the QQ space, I don't know what this is his team. In short, their street football is always looking to do business. They also established what football clubs, clothing per person over 1000 Yuan, and then put on top of your own design clothes, with the "kick" of their own design patterns. This is also what businesses do to ads, the right one is the son can be. I think his lean, his son said, I always play must be lean. World Cup starts, this is undoubtedly the most exciting thing in his son. Before I gave him a call and see the ball don't miss the work and rest. Son of impatience: know! my lean's son, where burst of energy Gallop on the pitch?

没有评论:

发表评论