2010年11月23日星期二

I want to play basketball — Mitsui life & I _NovemberRain

Stumble we finally moved into the Shanghai 16 OPPO-NBA, April 25, to the East lay round of competition. 4: 45 am and got up, and then finally 10 o'clock to Yangpu district of East China Normal. The last time in Fudan blow, this time it was a blow to ... Although not in the Shanghai East China normal is best, but the people of the campus. Do not say. To eat, after the first 5 block a tmd Hamburg presses McDonald's burger. Eat after the NBA wagon has built up, the last to see NBA wagon or high in Nanjing, the twinkling of an eye 4 years long past. After it is registered and glad to look forward to release the "authentic Jersey", if only to the Celtics of 5, I made a. .. Of course, see heap a land of game suits my heart is cold. It really was the so-called NBA authentic Jersey. provided. Mark is correct, just above the "printed greatly OPPO-NBA 3 on 3 game in college.". I rely on this later how to wear out. But anyhow, playing golf or regarded as very good, but I previous adultery too many reasons for it. After the start, have a DJ from Beijing in a SOLO show, discover the many songs to end, and then put that plate to Rotary. Nothing difficult, well, it seems that I will be able to develop it, and then I found a lot of songs I have heard, in particular the cooperation with Areosmith RunningDMC Walk ThisWay site to hear or feel it... During this period my organs are kept shaking, because the volume is too high, I guess when the DJ's will have tinnitus Vertigo syndrome. There are 5 after wearing the exposure but no figure of girls on the stage and hopping but don't know exactly what the jump. Prank a after the last start of the game, we smoke the competition in the morning, the Group has a team didn't come, is the only team competing for a 3 feeders. The power of our first game, watch the two opponents was found in the strong disparities. One of the team have a 195 meters tall Center, it seems only to struggle with it. Finally a massacre ends, it's your turn to us first to the slightly stronger muscle stick team. At the beginning of the game before I started around the defense, this resort is very effective, the Center received the ball basically, but do not meet the slide site and plastic rebounding, we also frequently strike, and therefore the score or very tangled. And then since I'm constantly around the front and constant physical contact, the Center and I began to greet each other with the parents until the elbows, unfortunately I was in that moment the referee saw. But still, after an attack that Center cool a Palm brush to my face, then 4. committed. But this time unfortunately we did not grasping the weaknesses of inner storm, but jumpers frequently strike, plus their left-handed striker exhaust like continuous dropping back jumpers, results both sides even into extra time. Implementation of the "Golden Globe of death", although we are lucky to get into the ball, but this guy actually walk Li Guoping... And then the left-handed and ventilation, do not know how to throw the ball into a. .. As a result we have unfortunately lost, there is no hope. After a field on the weaker team, then we have to adapt to the venues, activities, so as to play as the team's grandchildren to the body. This is only to honor war. .. After received hair shoulders packages, also good to put the computer. Sneakers and basketball. Is not white. And then, and the strong point of pleasantries, playing basketball pitch can kill the counter-blockade, field, or a friend, I and the center of the "play well with each other to understand when a conflict is unavoidable," and after that they are in the Northeast, then I say we're Suzhou, he asked: "is not the Anhui?". Suzhou is nothing famous Ah. After a long wait, workers are in professional, unfortunately, a very strong set of Fudan University and Shanghai Jiaotong University, team, former Wolf after Tiger, but unfortunately eliminated in a Soviet but weaker groups, they get a 2 meters of the Center, so they like to play in the top 8. I rely on. After the evening due to Soviet promotions that you want to stay and continue tomorrow, we had to go to OPPO Music Carnival, but everyone agreed that two male female feminine nothing, then headed home, the school has been in the evening of 21 points, a shower and eat a meal on a network, 3 o'clock sleeping slept until the next afternoon 3 points. And then the Internet made a news went to paint, call the results back to my dad, he talked to me little basketball.. Do not affect learning. This sentence say N years, has been of little use. Useful so I wouldn't be in this school. Basketball has been flowing into my blood??? I still think young should do some your favorite things, otherwise the old will regret it. Every time I look at the Dunk in the Mitsui, Mitsui to ANSI trainer kneel on the ground and say "I want to play basketball", this moment will your eyes, just like our hearts Mitsui's own, everyone experiences pride, frustration, lost, look for experience, ultimately get real, genuine self-confidence. Therefore, I still want to play basketball. A video: http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/xodq3mjazmti=/v.swf

没有评论:

发表评论