2010年11月30日星期二

3G, do you skip class to see NBA insect _ Xi'an.

Qiazhiyisuan, has 9 years to see NBA, NBA live every time, called on several students to go outside the restaurant has been in daily life watching the "compulsory exercise." .TV did not broadcast at times, even if the game could get stuck to the face of dozens of network viewing experience, we will still insist on seeing the game the last second. .<wbr> fact, entered the university, enrich campus life around once I lost a lot of students skip class watching the kind of fearless passion, if the high school skipping to the ballpark's fans can only be called if ., skipping to the ballpark of the University is absolutely a big fan I am now enrolled in this class, the real man worthy of the title of the estimated hard-core fans will not exceed 5. .<wbr> Wednesday morning before, usually when I am most tangled as this morning we have two international finance class, the instructor, our department is known as "The Four of the first" Xiao teacher, the reason .The first is called The Four of her, because she will be named in every class, but not yet reached the usual three grades directly to red, said she created a number of subjects linked to records of the department so far and still no one can .Therefore, students in her class attendance is said to have been stable for many years more than 95% of the. .However, since Wednesday morning, there is usually live NBA games, and I are sometimes also will fail the disregard of the "stubborn elements", so even if there "was linked to" the danger, and sometimes I will "run away", and now I .2 records have been absent, if we were caught once, next semester the course "was rebuilt" on the basic foregone conclusion. .<wbr> <wbr> Today's game the Rockets against the Spurs for a "rocket honey", it stands to reason that I should not miss the game, but think of the long rehabilitation of road, the heart of a ruthless, or the class it honestly. .However, I must listen to the lesson, so, I picked up the habit from my little G on the net and suddenly, a "Rockets VS San Antonio, text broadcast," the text links into my line of sight, .computer read the text before the live broadcast, the phone fell really have not tried, but I still dubious to a click it, and soon, a series of live text to keep playing out, there really was a strange excitement .and excitement, but also because my LGKV510 estimate is a professional reason 3G phones, coupled with the large 3.0-inch screen, so looks do not match to that card, it will not because the screen too often children so it is necessary to refresh! .Had to buy this phone is that it is mainly Chinese and ultra-thin body design, a unique round bubble buttons and a stylus this feature, I did not think had been "left out" of the 3G capabilities and neglected by my "big .screen, "they are nothing but play an active role of the advantages of today! .<wbr> <wbr> see the live picture, I immediately turned to put the "magic" things and told the students sitting next to me and Changhua Zhixiang, these two guys are my closest college golfers after .For this and other good thing I had to share with them, after I explained some, the Zhi Xiang could not wait to come up with their own cell phone began to read, his LGKV230 2.4-inch screen also, although very small in body, but .but has a large capacity battery, do not underestimate the effect of this is not the characteristics of the eye, it can directly determine the length of time we do watch the game, which he said his phone has built a number of convenient 3G value-added services .definitely a good opportunity to bring back "study" it. .In this way, two have been three of us are entangled so that the class was very enjoyable in a state over. .<wbr> <wbr> hundred percent is used to look through the NBA TV, do not know when, using the computer to see the NBA began to pop up, now, with the 3G era, with a 3G mobile phone has become possible to see NBA .. .This is not just the 3G network is maturing, and mobile phone manufacturers such as LG has already introduced a number of dedicated 3G mobile phone, a common feature of these phones is larger than the screen, but also built a lot of very useful and convenient .3G software and features, so viewing particularly good, because of this particular viewing experience, where I would also like to recognize my 3G phone, like my own use of this LG KV510, Zhixiang its use LG KV230 .My sister used LGTB200, in fact, the current market price is the highest and the latest 3G mobile phone models and I are ����Ӫҵ�� Zhi Xiang, buy mobile phone, my sister bought in Mobile, these phones belong to the operator .custom machine operators can purchase packages to enjoy the benefits, so cost is very high, the price of our three mobile phones no one is more than two thousand dollars, and my sister's phone and even can handle as long as a thousand dollars, .value. .<wbr> short, short, 3G era, will bring us more and better human visual experience, we no longer have to skip class to see the NBA! .<wbr>.

没有评论:

发表评论