2010年11月28日星期日

This is a Chinese football? _ Woo new

I don't remember how long did look at Chinese football. More Malaysia's the game that I didn't see the 5: 1 score I have had the wrong impression, the bull market is a Chinese football is not? I finally came back to the front of the TV, go back to the soccer fields, we Chinese competition. Read on for the first half, yilangdui game I had a vision, and ox high Martha's Chinese players, once running, it's somewhat superhuman. But tonight, illusion shattered, look at the game against Liechtenstein, is barely finished reading the game after I wake up. I am surprised that I was not sad or angry, I even laughing and leave the TV set, of course, is a wry smile leave ... ... Chinese men ? actually, as a Chinese man, I consciously a wimp, I also cynical. Therefore, I do not want to blame the players, I sympathize with them, I know, this is not only the farm they, the responsible well aspects, such as coach, such as the Football Association, there are deeper, perhaps our culture. Out of this disastrous accident, I just want to see that someone can come out and said: "I am a coach, I have no ability to coach the national team, national team, the coach lost people face, I apologize."; "I am a football association senior, I didn't manage good Chinese football, I quit, I apologize to the people," and so on. I think that the majority of the people of good will. However, I know, I don't see this scene. In our large sauce Bowl, I am afraid of is never see this scene. Because everyone's right, no one will mistake, Chinese men do not need to be responsible. Therefore, you do not need to have a sense of responsibility, does not need a sense of responsibility. It will be a new round of "good summary, a good summary of ..." and a bunch of nonsense, and spits out a bunch of garbage. There is no hope. I can do is no longer in our Stadium stands, but look into other people's stadium, on the other people to find what I want, that is the hero!

没有评论:

发表评论