2010年11月30日星期二

Iverson 14 years NBA extraordinary achievement of 40 large classic flick (illustration) _ three online

Iverson 14 years NBA extraordinary achievement of 40 large classic moments (map) author: TGP online today is 2009-November 26, three gorges online see: Allen Iverson, today officially announced-, he passed the ESPN columnist Stephen-Smith's personal Web site published a decommissioned Declaration. The following is the full text of the retired Declaration Iverson: "to all my fans: I announced here, I have plans to end his career in the NBA. When I left the stadium (November 8, leave the Grizzly), I've been thinking about this thing, because I don't have to I promised to help my team. Of course, this was not the focus. But until now I still enthusiastic basketball, I'm dying to match, still maintained the highest competitive level. After leaving the race, I will have more time with my wife and children, for me, they are my life's most wonderful gifts, far more than I get in on the basketball court. In making this decision in the moment, I see it as the most precious gift, and sincere prayer. I would like to thank the sponsors and all the staff in my entire career, they have supported me do myself. Now I can say that in the NBA, I've 14 enough exciting season, I am grateful for this. I hope that in the first time, let all my fans know about it. Without you, I'm not going to become of me now. 14 years, you've never left me, my heart so deeply grateful to you. I would also like to thank Michael-Jordan, "magician" Johnson, Isaija-Thomas, Charles-Buckley and Larry-Byrd, you give me the power of playing basketball, but it will be forever in my heart. Thanks to my mother, my family and friends, your support, is my initial impetus. Thanks to my high school coach Michael Burleigh, Georgetown University, coach John-Thompson and Larry-Brown, and all my teammates, team staff, you are my career is an indispensable part, thank you. But here, I would also like to Memphis fans to express my Special thanks. I haven't played for the Grizzlies team a home games, but I hope you know how much I appreciate Hayes, Mr. gave me an opportunity, as well as the city had to have my support. I sincerely wish Memphis Grizzlies team would not have been able to achieve more success. Later, I love Philadelphia: I was wearing the shirt of 76 people spend the most worth bearing in mind the time. Thanks for all the fans, your sound to me, always the most beautiful music. God bless all of us. Allen- Iverson Iverson "retired declared screenshots indeed, in recalling the three gorges, in addition to online championship ring, Iverson can get almost all won the honor of the regular tournament MVP, all-Star MVP, rookie scoring game, ... As he himself said: in the NBA, I've 14 enough exciting season. Three Gorges online that any one of the great star will always be decommissioned on that day, or sooner or later. Includes superstar Michael Jordan is the same. Therefore, the era of belonging to Iverson also will end, but Iverson's history forever, the omnipotent answers live forever in our hearts of these fans ... Recalling his 14 year career that has too many classic let memorable ... Let's use picture recap Iverson 14 years NBA extraordinary achievement of 40 large classic moments. 96 years to the very best show of the identity 76 people selected for the effectiveness of 76 people Iverson 10 season. At 76, Iverson has been regarded as gods. Iverson almost by own force support 76 07-08 season Iverson was traded to the Denver Nuggets, Nuggets Iverson becomes King of the data. Iverson and Carmelo Anthony composition " huangjinshuang gun" 09 season was trading Iverson to piston stern to mature a lot all-Star MVP issued when all-star game MVP has his warmth Iverson's side Iverson sea-Protocol guitar optimistic Iverson skill small Sau listened carefully to the question classic media's "tire head" Yao against challenges leap than sharks, confrontation aopang full of passion Loveseat cover breakthrough also stop flying on basket to slam dunk jumpers Iverson is still accurate shouted raises still unruly eyes sharp gaze celebrate the victory kujin full once he is lonely, confused eyes lonely figure forever 3 Iverson, back is -answer---------------------------------------------------------------- gorges-online solemn statement: SINA original exclusive articles, media reproduced shall be subject to the consent and indicate the source. Planning on writing, promotional, columns, cooperation, emotional talk please contact me: QQ: 40692258 (annotated blog) MSN: wjtgu@hotmail.com . Top ten star from exposures baby super cute 100 sunshine (figure) a heart son's top ten most popular nvmingStar (picture) top ten stars give a child a strange funny name (figure) yunwei full 50 big star moms (figure) 100 big stars Super classic hit the face book (figure) rarely 100 big Celebrity Star of an inventory of 100 renamed celebrity star shines secretive private large exposure (map) married men often hanging lips of 50 classic lies (map) Zhang Yimou's beautiful daughter exposure (figure) moved to Juan Antonio Samaranch's article: why I love the Chinese respect China (photo) "porcelain doll" fuyuanai's boyfriend for the first time exposure (figure) beautiful Han Xue in Olympic closing ceremony really surprised out? ( Figure) bearing in mind the life essence of interpretation of our teachers 20 largest heroic teacher (figure) moved: beichuan breaking Ballet girl Li Yue never stopped jumping dance (photo) Yung ewong happy life and lovely daughter first exposure (map) Olympic opening ceremony optimally integrated into the Wenchuan element (map) ten people forgotten RTHK female star (map) 50 when the romantic red actress who is most beautiful wedding photo? ( Graphs) top ten should not lead the plump body looks aliasing star (map) ten into sex video scandal Celebrity Star (photos) 10 to charity on behalf of the whole raw appearance event-(photos) 50 popular actress who is most classical sexy moments? Wild surroundings (photo) 50 big stars who most shocking is? (photo) 50 star childhood care to see who more Fortune? (photo) ten star outlet of marketplaces and fame after stunning photo (photo) lovers in Hotel towels should let the attendant collapsed (photo) soul moved 10 classic eyes throughout the history of men put in 10-bit raw rather vulgar sexpot (map) loyalist's 2007 top ten stars (map) review: 2007 best ten celeb couples (map) 20-bit mixed-Belle star who's at home and abroad the most seductive? ( Figure like Bembo) friends and Hirotomo group, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, (full). 8: 3170025, 9: 66735042 (additive).

没有评论:

发表评论