2010年11月30日星期二

3G, do you skip class to see NBA insect _ Xi'an.

Fingers, at the NBA has nine years ' time, every NBA Live sessions, called on several classmates see the ball outside the restaurant is daily life "compulsory". Sometimes the TV didn't relay, even in the face of a match may stall dozens of times network viewing experience, we still insist on seeing the last seconds of the game. In fact, after entering the University, enrich campus life suddenly let me around many students lost skip class to see the ball when fearless passion, if said high school skip class to go to the ball can only be described as the fans, then go to the ball, University of skipping classes is absolutely are dyed-in-the-wool fan, I'm attending this class, truly worthy of the title of a huge fans of estimation does not exceed five. On the morning of Wednesday before, usually my most tangled, because this morning we have a two-day international financial lesson, teacher is known as our Department "of the four famous collector," Xiao teacher, she called the first of four famous catch, because she will be called on every class, and the third is not the usual result in red light directly, it is said that she was hanging branch creation of more records so far in the Department and still no one can, therefore, her lesson the students ' attendance is said to have many years of stability in more than 95%. However, because there will be on Wednesday morning General NBA Live, and I belong to occasionally be hanging branches indifferent "die-hard elements", so even with the "hanging" risk, sometimes I'll "get away", and now I already have 2 times absent from school records, if caught, the next semester course "was to" Basic is a foregone conclusion. Today's game is a rocket on the Spurs, for a "rocket honey", by reason of such competitions I miss, however, expect a long heavy road, the heart is a ruthless or honestly class. However, I am sure is deaf, so I used to pick up my little G on the Web, suddenly, a "rocket VS the Spurs, text live" text chain broke into my eyes, used computer read text live, mobile phone down haven't tried, but I'm still a bit skeptical about to click on it, and soon, a series of live text constantly catapulted, was really a kind of emotion and excitement, and estimate because my LGKV510 is professional 3 g mobile phone, coupled with the large screen 3.0 inches, so read the game to all card, will not be because the screen is too frequently paediatric so you will need to refresh! original buy this phone in fact mainly Chinese and its slim form factor design, unique bubbles circle buttons and a stylus, but this feature has been my "left out" 3 g functionality and I ignored the "big screen" advantage today all show! see live pictures, I immediately turned and put this "magic" to tell a seated next to me classmate Zhixiang and Chang Hua, these two guys are my most intimate after college ball, for such a good thing I had to share with them, after I explain something, Zhixiang to wait to get out of your mobile phone also looked up, he's also LGKV230 screen 2.4, fuselage, although very little light, but it has a large capacity battery, don't underestimate the not-so-handsome features, it can directly determine the length of time we see the game, according to him his cell phone also built many convenient 3 g value-added service, have the opportunity to take over a good "research". In this way, two sections have been made three of us are very tangled class is in a State of great benefit to an end. Before watching NBA 100% through TV, don't know when to use a computer to watch NBA are starting to pop up, and now, GetJar comes with 3 g mobile phone at the NBA has become a possibility. It's not just because of the 3 g network is becoming more and more perfect, but like LG such mobile phone manufacturers have introduced a variety of specialized 3 g mobile phone, a common feature of these phones is relatively large screen, but also the built-in many practical and convenient 3 g software and features, so viewing special good, because this particular viewing experience, here I would also like to commend my 3 g mobile phone, like I own this LG KV510, Chi Cheung use LG KV230 to my sister, actually using LGTB200 are currently available cost-effective and style of the latest 3 g mobile phone, and Chi-hung the phone are bought in Telecom Business Hall, my sister is in a mobile company bought, these cell phones are carriers of custom machines, can enjoy preferential purchase packages, so the price is very high, our three cell phone prices without a is more than two thousand dollars, and my sister's cell phone and even if a thousand bucks you can get the value. In short, a Word, the 3 g times to come, will bring us more user-friendly visual experience, we no longer have to skip class to go to the NBA!

没有评论:

发表评论