2010年11月30日星期二

Iverson 14 eventful years in the NBA for 40 years, a large classic moments (Figure) _ Three Online.

Iverson 14 eventful years in the NBA for 40 years, a large classic moments (Figure) <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> of: Three-line <wbr> Today is November 26, 2009, online to see the Three Gorges .: Allen - Allen Iverson announced today, through his ESPN columnist Stephen - Smith's personal website published a retirement statement. .The following is the text of a statement Iverson retired: <wbr> "To all my fans: I am here to announce that I have intended to end his career in the NBA. Before I left the field (November 8 to leave the Grizzlies) .After that, I have been considering this matter, because I was not the way I promised to help my team. Of course, this is not the point. But until now, I am still passionate about basketball, I am eager to race, .remained the highest competitive level. left the field, I will have more time to spend with my wife and kids, for me, they are my life got the best gift, far more than I am on the basketball court .the things. In making this decision the moment, I put it as the most precious gift, and to this sincere prayer. I want to thank all the sponsors and the staff in my entire career, they always support me .I am. Now I can say that in NBA, I spent 14 wonderful seasons enough, I do feel grateful. I hope the first time, so all my fans know it. without you, I .would not be who I am. 14 years, you never leave from me, and I thank you deeply from the heart. I would also like to thank Michael - Jordan, "Magic" Johnson, Isiah - Thomas, Charles .- Charles Barkley and Larry - Bird, you guys gave me the motivation to play basketball, and it will forever my heart. thank my mother, family and friends, your support, my initial motivation. <wbr> <wbr .> <wbr> to thank my high school coach - Michael Burleigh, Georgetown University coach, John - Thompson and Larry Brown - and all my teammates, the staff, you are indispensable in my career, part of .Thank you. <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> but here, I would also like to express my fans in Memphis and a special thanks. I have not played for the Grizzlies home game, but I want you to know .how much I appreciate Mr. Heisley gave me a chance, and the city gave me their support. I sincerely wish the Memphis Grizzlies will be more successful. <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> after ., To my love, Philadelphia: I'm wearing a 76 jersey had the most memorable time. thank all the fans, your voices for me, always the most wonderful music. <wbr> <wbr> < .wbr> God bless everyone. <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> Allen - Allen Iverson "<wbr> retired Iverson shot <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> statement is true in the Three Gorges online memory .being, in addition to championship rings, but Iverson could get almost all of the personal honor of winning the regular season MVP, All-Star MVP, scoring champion, Rookie of the ... ... as he himself puts it: In the NBA, I .enough to spend 14 wonderful season. .Three-line <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> think any great player always has retired that day, sooner or later. .Including superstar Michael Jordan is the same. .Therefore, the same will belong to the era of the end of Allen Iverson, but Iverson's history is always there, the answer to that all-powerful will always live in our hearts of these fans ... ... <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr .> Looking back on his career, the 14 years we have had much recollection of the classic people ... ... Let us use the picture of the way, it recalls a 14-year NBA Allen Iverson's 40 eventful years in the big classic moment of it. .<wbr> 96 draft pick on the identity of the 76 candidates for the 76 <wbr> Iverson played for 10 seasons. .At 76, Iverson has been regarded as gods. .<wbr> Iverson almost single-handedly support the 76 <wbr> 07-08 season, Iverson was traded to the Denver Nuggets, Allen Iverson Denver Nuggets became the king of the data. .<wbr> Iverson and Anthony form the "Golden Spear" <wbr> 09 quarter, Iverson was traded to the Pistons <wbr> mature awarded many <wbr> Stern All-Star MVP <wbr> when All-Star Game MVP .<wbr> Iverson has his Iverson smile the warmth of a large side <wbr> Hideyoshi optimistic he <wbr> Iverson <wbr> <wbr> Sho skill <wbr> <wbr> listen carefully to the classic media questions ."Tyre head" <wbr> challenge against Yao Ming Kobe Bryant <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> leap shark, passionate <wbr> against O'Neal <wbr> full break <wbr> fly double cover can stop <wbr> .who can still dunk <wbr> basket <wbr> accurate <wbr> Iverson jumper still remains uninhibited <wbr> loudly advocated <wbr> sharp eyes staring into the distance <wbr> <wbr> extremely cool to celebrate the victory <wbr> < .wbr> <wbr> <wbr> he was also lonely, confused eyes <wbr> <wbr> lone figure <wbr> <wbr> 3 forever back <wbr> Iverson is the answer <wbr> - .-------------------------------------------------- .---------------< wbr> Three Gorges Online Disclaimer: Sina original exclusive articles, media outlets must consent and acknowledgment. .Planning asked him, promotion, column cooperation, emotional talk, please contact me: QQ: 40692258 (specify blog) MSN: wjtgu@hotmail.com <wbr> <wbr />. .Top Ten Star <wbr> <wbr> hundred admit sunshine super cute baby (Figure) obsessed son of a popular female star of the top ten (Figure) Top Ten Star strange interesting name to the children (Figure) pregnant flavor .Fifty-star mother (Figure) super star a hundred classic big hit abroad face Daquan (Figure) little-known celebrities and stars of the renamed hundred large inventory of one hundred celebrities and stars the little-known private houses according to a large exposure (Figure) < .wbr> Married men often linked to the mouth of the fifty classic lie (Figure) <wbr> <wbr> Zhang Yimou's beautiful daughter exposure (Figure) moved by Juan Antonio Samaranch, the article: Why I love China, respect China (Mainland) " .Porcelain Doll "Fukuhara boyfriend first exposure (Figure) Han Xue beauty really an accident at the Olympic closing ceremony emptied? (Figure), bearing in mind the true meaning of life and interpretation of the division of the Twenty love heroes teachers (Figure) moved: North River off .beating wings ballet dance girl Li Yueyong (Figure) Yvonne Yung happy life with the lovely daughter for the first time exposure (Figure) <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> opening ceremony right on into the Wenchuan element ( .Figure) <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> RTHK Top Ten forgotten actress (Figure) <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> 50 λ popular actress who is the most romantic wedding pure? (Figure) < .wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> ahead of the top ten most body fat should not distort the star appearance (Figure) <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> into the top ten celebrity sex tape scandal star (group .Figure) <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> the name of the top ten nude appearance in public events Keys (Photos) <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> 50 �� popular actress who is the classic sexy moments .The most amazing wild? .(Photo) <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> 50 big foreign star who is the most appalling makeup photo? .(Photo) <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> 50 a star to look after a child to see who is more fortune? .(Photo) <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> top ten actress famous debut after the green and stunning photo (Photo) <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> couple in the hotel .used towels just let attendants fainted (Photos) <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> moved to the mind of the 10 eyes <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> classic breakdown in the ten bare FHM .The sexy actress impressive (Figure) <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> 2007 Top Ten Foreign premature death star (Figure) <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> large inventory: the ten happiest 2007 .of the star couple (Figure) <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> 20 Chinese and foreign hybrid star who is the most seductive beauty? (Figure) <wbr> friends can enjoy this blog, Gabor Friends group, 1,2,3, .4,5,6,7 Number (full). .8:3170025,9:66735042 (additive)..

没有评论:

发表评论